Examination Schedule 2014-15 (Classes 6 to 10 )
|Tentative Dates for FA/SA||23rd-27th June||1st Aug to 7th Aug||15th Sept. to 26th Sept||10th Nov to 17th Nov||19th to 23rd Jan 2015||2nd to 20th March||2nd Mar to 20th March 2015|
|Tools/ Techniques||Pen & paper test
30 marks (to be converted to 10 marks)
|Pen & Paer test
|As per Date sheet given by CBSE/ School||Pen & paper test 30 marks (to be converted to 10 marks)||Pen & paper test 30 marks ( to be converted to 10)||As per Date sheet given by CBSE/ DAV / School|
|Notebooks/ C.W./ H.W./ Assignments 10 marks||Worksheet on a topic in every subject10marks||Creative activity10marks||Practical Activity-10 Marks|
|Group activity-10 marksInterdisciplinaryProjects-10 marks||Practical skills 10 marks Group activity10marks||Interdisciplinary Projects-10 marks Group activity10marks||Notebooks C.W./H.W./Assignments 10 MarksValue Based Assessment
|TOTAL||40 marks (to be converted out of 10)||40 marks (to be converted out of 10)||90 marks (to be converted out of 30||40 Marks (to be converted out of 10)||40 Marks (to be converted out of 10)||90 Marks (to 30)||90 marks(to be converted out of 30)|
- Practical skills include Maths Activity/ Science Practical/ Language (Reading, Writing, and Listening and Speaking skills)/ Map skills.
- Creative Activity includes Role Play, Dramatization, Quiz, M.C.Q., Dictionary making, Collage making, Mind mapping etc
- Dates mentioned above are tentative only.
- If a child is absent in any of the formative assessments, alternate task will be given by the concerned teachers and must be taken within a weeks time after formative assessment is over.
- 90 marks PSA Exam for Class IX shall be conducted as per CBSE during FA 4 (except for Hindi/Sanskrit /German).